Request a Vaccination Appointment
Want to Make an Appointment?
We can take one animal per appointment. If you want to bring in multiple animals, please make one appointment for each pet.
- Fill out the form below and you’ll receive an email confirmation within 48 hours.
- For dog vaccine requests, select “Canine Vaccines” under “Select reason for visit”
- For cat vaccine requests, select “Feline Vaccines” under “Select reason for visit”
- Under “Select provider”, select “Vaccination appts” or “Vaccination appts 2”
- Please add in the following information into the Special Requests field in the form:
- How old is your pet?
- Which vaccinations does your pet need for the appointment?
- Does your pet require special handling when being vaccinated?
*Appointment slots for the next month will become available two weeks prior. We recommend to check back frequently for availabilities.*
Arriving for Your Appointment
- Arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment.
- Enter the Medical Center through Feline side, regardless of whether you have a dog or cat.
- Don’t forget, you’ll need to wear a mask when entering the building.
- Late arrivals will need to be rescheduled.
Payment & Records
- We accept Mastercard, Visa, Apple Pay and Samsung Pay, as well as cash.
- We can print and/or email your pet’s medical records to you.