If your pet has ventured too far from home, there are many steps you can take to locate your furry friend.
- Take a lost tour every day at your local animal shelters
- Use these tips to increase the likelihood of bringing your pet back home
- Do a lost tour at HSSV to check for your lost pet. HSSV has the animal sheltering service contract for the City of Sunnyvale.
- Post your lost pet to Finding Rover and NextDoor
If you found a pet and need help returning it to its owner, there are steps you can take.
- Call your local shelters
- Bring the pet to a shelter or veterinary office to scan it for a microchip
- Post a photo of the animal to Finding Rover and NextDoor