Humane Society Silicon Valley (HSSV) is always looking for talented and dedicated people to join our team and help animals. Check out current openings and apply for a position that best suits your area of expertise. We may have the perfect position for you!
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK AT HSSV
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits
- We offer competitive salaries based on industry benchmarks
- We offer awesome benefits! We pay 100% for core medical, dental and vision coverage for full time employees and prorated for part-time employees. We also have an employee assistance program, health care flexible spending account and day care flexible spending account
- We offer a 403B retirement plan with employer match, paid life insurance and long-term disability insurance
- We have additional perks like commuter benefits, gym/fitness reimbursement, and discounted adoptions, pet food/supplies, and vaccinations. We also have discount tickets to events and attractions
- We offer vacation, sick time, holidays, jury duty time and bereavement time
- We take our Mission seriously: To save and enhance lives – both two-legged and four legged!
- You can bring your dog to work and use our onsite dog park! Don’t have a dog? There are plenty to meet here and you can always foster one.
How to Apply
To start your application, simply click below and search our available positions. All positions require a resume. Please include all relevant experience and tell us why you want to work at HSSV.
We will carefully review all applications and reach out to those who best match our skills and experience. No phone calls, please.
Finding a Second Home at HSSV
When Phyllis retired from her career in the electronics industry, she was looking for a new purpose. And that’s exactly what she found when she took a fellowship at Humane Society Silicon Valley using her project management expertise. After the six-month fellowship ended, she knew she’d found her dream job – and her dream dog, Daisy.