Our Diamonds in the Ruff are special animals who may need a specific environment or a little more help learning to be the best pets they can be! Many of the animals adopted through our Diamond in the Ruff program come with a free training scholarship to help get them (and their new family) started on the right paw.
How to apply for a Diamond in the Ruff:
1. Browse the list of available Diamond in the Ruff animals.
2. Visit the animal’s profile to learn more details about them and see if they might be a fit for your household
3. Schedule an appointment to meet them.
4. Meet the animal!
5. Let the experts help you! If you’re ready to adopt after your appointment, an adoption counselor will walk you through more information on how to set your new pet up for success, and help you complete all paperwork and payment.
6. Take home your new pal! At the end of your appointment, take home your new buddy! All animals must leave with a collar or in a secure carrier.
Available Diamond in the Ruff Animals
Callie is a calm, affectionate girl who loves to be around her people. She’s looking for a low-key home where she can spend her golden years!Learn More
Shirley is a sweet, silly girl who is slowly but surely coming out of her shell! She loves sunbathing and learning new things (with the help of tasty treats, of course).Learn More
Betty is a sweet, shy girl who is slowly learning to come out of her shell and make friends with humans.Learn More
Bobby is a sweet, shy soul who is slowly learning to trust new people and enjoy the world around him. He would love to find a quiet, patient home with a confident dog friend that can show him the ropes of being a happy boy!Learn More
Bobble is a sweet, affectionate guy once he becomes friends with people! He loves to run zoomies and play and would make an excellent fitness partner!Meet him