Our Diamonds in the Ruff are special animals who may need a specific environment or a little more help learning to be the best pets they can be! Many of the animals adopted through our Diamond in the Ruff program come with a free training scholarship to help get them (and their new family) started on the right paw.
How to apply for a Diamond in the Ruff:
1. Browse the list of available Diamond in the Ruff animals.
2. Visit the animal’s profile to learn more details about them and see if they might be a fit for your household
3. Schedule an appointment to meet them.
4. Meet the animal!
5. Let the experts help you! If you’re ready to adopt after your appointment, an adoption counselor will walk you through more information on how to set your new pet up for success, and help you complete all paperwork and payment.
6. Take home your new pal! At the end of your appointment, take home your new buddy! All animals must leave with a collar or in a secure carrier.
Available Diamond in the Ruff Animals
Meet Shirley, a lovable and playful girl who’s slowly starting to show her true personality. She enjoys sunbathing and learning new things, especially when there are tasty treats involved. Once she gets to know you, she’ll be more than happy to socialize and seek attention on her own terms. Shirley has a silly and adorable personality that’s sure to bring a smile to your face. She’s a staff favorite and her adoption fees are waived!Learn More
Looking for a sweet and smart companion who’s eager to learn and ready for lots of love? Meet Buddy. He loves cuddles and belly rubs and is looking for a home that can keep him both physically and mentally engaged. Once he builds trust with you, this adorable boy will show you his true charming side. He’s a staff favorite and his adoption fees are waived!Learn More
Meet Lady, a sweet and playful pup looking for her forever home! She is a bundle of energy and is always ready to run around and play all day long. Lady loves sharing toys and exploring new places, and would make a perfect companion for someone who enjoys an active lifestyle. She’s a staff favorite and her adoption fees are waived!Learn More