When you Arrive
- Arrive by 7:00 AM – 7:30 AM on day of appointment
- Enter the Medical Center through the “feline side”, regardless of whether you have a dog or cat
- If you arrive after 7:30AM, you may need to reschedule to a later date.
Payment & Records
- This program is paid for through a generous grant, and you are welcome to make a donation, payment is not required for service to be rendered.
- We can print and/or email your dog’s medical records to you.
Late Drop Disclaimer
If the medical staff are unable to handle your dog upon arrival, you must stay on site until your dog is fully sedated and complete a pre-surgery examination before their spay/neuter surgery can proceed. This process can take up to 1.5 hrs.
Appointment slots will be open first Tuesday of every month.