Update: Kitten Palooza has closed!
The Kitten Palooza, sponsored by ASPCA and Subaru, is here! This Saturday, meet your new kitten at our Milpitas ACC and adopt for just $25 in honor of Subaru Loves Pets.
What: $25 adopt fees for kittens
When: Saturday, 10/24 from 10 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (or until we run out of kittens!)
Where: Classrooms at our Milpitas ACC at 901 Ames Ave, Milpitas
Kitten Palooza has closed! Please check out our Kitten Match Program for more ways to adopt.
Kitten Palooza Adoption Process
1. Join the fun! Come to our Classrooms at our Milpitas ACC to meet our kittens. Check in when you arrive (look for the signs posted in the front of our building) and you will receive a text message 30 min before your approximate time to enter. Once you check in, you will be able to view your spot in line via the sign-up link (keep this window open to check your spot in line!). You are free to leave and come back when it’s close to your turn. We will also notify you a second time by text when we are ready to help you!
Please note that persons 4 years+ must wear a mask while on our campus. Max occupancy in our classrooms will be limited to ensure social distancing.
2. Meet our kittens! When it’s your turn to meet our kittens, you will receive a text message to enter our Classrooms. You will have the opportunity to meet dozens of available kittens with the help of our staff and volunteers. Kittens available during the event will be visible on our website.
3. Adopt your new friend! If you’re ready to adopt, an adoption counselor will walk you through more information on how to set your new pet up for success, and help you complete all paperwork and payment. Before you go, check out our pop-up pet store to get all the supplies you need for your new furry friend.
P.S. Want to learn more about owning a kitten before you attend the event? Join a Q&A adoption call on Thursday, 10/22 or Saturday, 10/24 from 11:30 a.m.-12:15 p.m. by using this link and the passcode “adopt”.
4. Time to go home! All kittens must leave in a secure carrier. You may bring your own, purchase a carrier, or take your new kitten home in the free cardboard carrier provided at the time of adoption.
5. Send us pics! We would love to see photos of your new pet settling into your home.