This weekend we #clearedtheshelter and managed to find homes for 101 kittens!
A huge thank you to our staff, volunteers and everyone who made kitten palooza a success! We are so thankful for the whole community for coming together ♥️♥️♥️ #cleartheshelters #adoptdontshop #kittens #hssv #kittenadoption #nbcbayareanews #nbcbayarea #telemundo48
Kitten Palooza is CLOSED! See you next year!
Kittens are joining our CLEAR THE SHELTERS promotion! Meet your new kitten and adopt for just $20!
- What: $20 adoption fees for kittens
- When: Saturday and Sunday August 26-27 from 10 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (or until we run out of kittens!)
- Where: At our Dektin/Oates Center at 901 Ames Ave, Milpitas AND Neighborhood Adoption Center, Petco West San Jose, 500 El Paseo de Saratoga
Stay tuned for more details in the coming days!
Kitten Palooza Adoption Process
1. Join the fun! Come to our Sunshine room at our Detkin/Oates Center to meet our kittens. Check-in when you arrive at the lobby(look for the signs posted in the front of our building)
2. Meet our kittens! You will have the opportunity to meet dozens of available kittens with the help of our staff and volunteers. Kittens available during the event will be visible on our website.
3. Adopt your new friend! If you’re ready to adopt, an adoption counselor will walk you through more information on how to set your new pet up for success, and help you complete all paperwork and payment. Before you go, check out our pet store to get all the supplies you need for your new furry friend.
4. Time to go home! All kittens must leave in a secure carrier. You may bring your own, or purchase a carrier in our pet store.
5. Send us pics! We would love to see photos of your new pet settling into your home.