Request a Community Cat Spay/Neuter Appointment
Want to Make an Appointment?
- Click “Request Appointment” and fill out the form below. You’ll receive an email confirmation within 48 hours:
- Under “Select reason for visit” select “Community Cat Trap Neuter Release Program”
- Under “Select provider” select “Community Cats”
- Leave the “Special requests” box blank unless you have additional information to share.
- Fill out this form and bring it with you on surgery day.
Details on Making an Appointment:
- We can accommodate one community cat in a humane trap per appointment. Please limit to 2 appointments per day. If you need to bring in 3+ cats, please contact our medical center directly to coordinate.
- The cat must come in a humane trap. Please bring only one community cat per trap.
- The inside of the trap must be lined with newspaper or cardboard (no towels), and the outside of the trap must be covered with a towel or blanket when bringing in on surgery day.
- Learn more about pricing and services offered for community cats.
Arriving for Your Appointment
- Enter the Medical Center through Feline side.
- Don’t forget, you’ll need to wear a mask when entering the building.
- Late arrivals will need to be rescheduled.
Payment & Records
- We accept Mastercard, Visa, Apple Pay and Samsung Pay, as well as cash.
- We can print and/or email the cat’s medical records to you.