Are you experiencing financial hardship and in need of pet food?
We want to ensure that families who love their pets can continue to care for their pets regardless of financial ability. The Pet Pantry program exists to ensure that a lack of food won’t cause a bonded family to be broken apart, due to surrendering the pet to a shelter, and to decrease stress on the people who love their pets.
Pet Pantry is available to all family residents of Santa Clara county experiencing financial instability.
Unfortunately, prescription diets are not available at this time.
If you need food, please please fill out this form. You will receive an automatic email with additional instructions!
If you have questions or would like more information about our Pet Pantry Program, please contact us.
Phone: (408) 262-2133 extension 110
Below are guidelines for participants of the program:
- Please notify the HSSV team in the event that you no longer need support so that others may be helped.
- Food distribution is every 30 days during Pet Pantry designated hours (Thurs. – Sun. 3:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.). Alternate pick up times may be arranged with prior discussion with HSSV staff.
- Please bring a photo ID with you when you come to pick up food.
- Food will be provided only if HSSV has food to distribute. Support given through this program is dependent on community donations.
- HSSV cannot guarantee support of additional pets acquired after entry into the program.
- Please do not sell, give away, or return to a store any pet food or supplies received through the Pet Pantry.
- HSSV reserves the right to discontinue service through its Pet Pantry program at any time, for any reason.
Donate or Volunteer
Learn how you can donate to our Pet Pantry.
Looking for information about Emergency Boarding services? Learn more.