Meet your new best friend, Ellie!
If you are looking for that missing piece of a puzzle, a friendship that will never fade, and a constant companion, then Ellie is your girl!
She is always on the go. After a few laps around the track, Ellie will take a quick pit- stop in your lap for belly rubs and kisses on the head. She’s then off rolling around in the grass and chasing squirrels. Singing to Ellie is not a requirement but she loves being sung to!
Ellie’s adoption fee is waived, and she is available for trial adoption!
Who is Ellie?
- 3Yrs and 6Mths old Australian Cattledog/Pit bull mix
- Weight: 63.6 lbs
- Location: Animal Community Center – Milpitas
What comes with Ellie’s adoption:
- Post-adoption training scholarship: one complementary training with a certified dog trainer.
- Ellie has a whistle device (doggy Fitbit) that she gets to keep after adoption!
- Ellie comes with her own starter package (crate, collar, leash & food) and Wisdom Panel DNA results.
Ellie and her best friend Buddy!
Her best friend at the shelter is Buddy. When they go for walks together they become the dynamic super duo “Bellie”. On these walks Buddy helps Ellie become the best version of herself by helping her stay grounded around new dogs she hasn’t met yet.
Ellie your perfect adventure partner!
Ellie’s favorite pastime is zooming around the playground, showcasing her boundless energy and impressive agility. Whether it’s chasing after balls or exploring new trails, she is always up for an adventure.
She has become a pro at hopping into cars and she’s making a lot of “paw”gress!