Humane Society Silicon Valley | Animal Licensing
Humane Society Silicon Valley
Nav Menu


Animal licensing is handled by various city animal control agencies. Here are a few local agencies for reference.

Residents of Campbell, Monte Sereno, Santa Clara should call Silicon Valley Animal Control Authority (SVACA) at 408-764-0344 or visit

Residents of San Jose, Cupertino, Los Gatos, Milpitas and Saratoga should call San Jose Animal Care Center at 408-794-7297 or visit

Residents of Sunnyvale should call Sunnyvale Animal control at 408-730-7178 or visit

If you reside in an unincorporated area of Santa Clara County, call Santa Clara County Animal Licensing at 408-465-2920 or 1-800-215-2555 or visit

Residents of Palo Alto or Mtn. View should call Palo Alto Animal Control at 650-496-5971 or visit